I’m deep in The Challenge this week, but rather than just miss a blog post all together, I thought I’d provide you with a list of some of the best blog posts about writing this week, given that’s all I’m focused on right now!
My favourite’s are at the top, with the round up from The Write Life of the ‘100 Best Websites for Writers’ being my fav right now!
My Fav Blog Posts on Writing
- The 100 Best Websites for Writers in 2015 - a great list here!
- What My Morning Journal Looks Like - this is something I've recently started doing, although mine's in digital format!
- I Have a Dream... - one of the most famous speeches of all time, Copyblogger revisits why.
- How to Use Facebook Groups to Land More Jobs - a novel way to find more clients!
- How to Be Creative and Find Your Brilliance - more articles for you to read!
- The Real Rewards of Self-Publishing a Book - if I don't have you convinced, maybe this will!
- Content Curation Positioning - not necessarily all about writing, but it will help with curation.
And that’s it from me this week. As of today, my second book is with the editor and I’m launching the first book today as well!
If you’d like to get your hands on the first book out of the Challenge, it’s available on Amazon for $0.99 for the next few days.